Monday, November 24, 2008

Student Ideas - Brandon Herring





I was raised in Asheville, North Carolina and just recently moved to Orlando, Florida to study Digital Art and Design at Full Sail University.
I've always gravitated toward traditional medias, and it wasn't until about 3 or 4 years ago that I was introduced to Photoshop and the world of digital art.
Since then I've enjoyed experimenting in many medias. Often I'll paint a canvas for a background, take a picture of that, scan an old sketch from the sketch book, and composite it all digitally. There really are no limits to what or how something can be achieved.
Still, nothing beats slinging some paint around, or sketching with good old pencil and paper. So, I try to incorporate the best of all worlds in my work.
If you see something you like, or something you don't, send me an email at Brandon.Was.Herring@gmail.com and let me know what you think.
I enjoy hearing the good and the bad, so don't hesitate to drop me a line.
Thanks for looking!

- Brandon Herring

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brandon is ummmm good.